Contact Center Representative Position
We are currently looking for qualified candidates for the position listed above. If you meet the requirements below and want to be considered, please complete the form below with the Subject line “Join the TPL Team.” Please be sure to include an up-to-date resume and references.
Key Responsibilities: Customer Focus, Customer Service, Data Entry Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Verbal Communication, Building Relationships, People Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking
Typical, but not inclusive of all needs for role.
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Qualifies potential customers for sales.
- Maintains call center database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Education Requirements: Associate’s degree, with a curriculum within the responsibilities listed above.
Experience Requirements: 1yr of Call Center Experience preferred, able to communicate with customers clearly and concisely, attention to detail, excellent writing skills and proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel.
Job Type: Part-time to Full-time