Return on Illumination™
Landscape Lighting Contractor
At The Perfect Light we believe that everything’s better with lights. And, your outdoor spaces are no exception. With outdoor lighting, your home is safer than ever before with a well-lit landscape, and your home is illuminated in a way that makes your home shine.
Let's Discuss Your Festive
Setting the Standard for Shine
Landscape Lighting Design
Nightlights for Grown Ups™
Outdoor Light Installation
Not only does outdoor lighting improve the beauty of your home, it also improves the safety. Coming home to a dark environment can be unsettling. To create a safe environment for your whole family our team can install motion-sensing lighting set up on a timer so that your home is always light and bright when the sun goes down.
When it comes to home security, let outdoor lighting be the first line of defense for your home. Studies show that burglars will actively avoid well-lit homes and move on to somewhere else.
Landscape Lighting Installation
At The Perfect Light, we offer custom outdoor lighting that’s designed to highlight all of the beauty of your home and landscape. Whether it’s ambient, task or accent lighting, we are sure to use light to call out the absolute best of your property.
Ambient lighting is often used to illuminate your landscape. The most common fixtures used for this purpose are floodlights. These devices are bright and have a wide coverage range, making them ideal for general security purposes.
Accent illumination is a type of custom outdoor lighting that involves enhancing the ambiance of a landscape. We can install accent lighting to highlight specific features of your landscape like trees, water fountains, and flower gardens. Examples of the fixtures used for this illumination are moon lamps, ground lights, and surface-mounted underwater lights.
Outdoor Lighting Design
OUR PROCESS TO CREATE THE PERFECT LIGHT
Schedule A One-On-One Appointment
- After filling out our contact form or connecting with a member of our team, your designated project manager will come out to discuss your outdoor lighting needs and options based off your home.
See the Lights
Before You Decide
- We take the guesswork out of choosing what lights are best for your house with a custom lighting demo. We set up temporary lights at your home so you can see the beauty of your home before you buy.
Choose the Lights that Work Best for Your Home
- We give you options, not pressure. Once you’ve seen what your home looks like with lights, we give you the options to choose exactly what fits the needs of your home and budget.
- Outdoor lighting is one of the fastest ways to improve the aesthetics of your home. Most of our landscape lighting installation is completed within 7-10 days of your decision and with a minimal amount of impact to your property.
- Once your lights are installed, we’ll check back after giving you a couple days to live with your lights. We’ll adjust anything that isn’t exactly what you wanted to make sure your new lights coming on are one of the best parts of your day.
Frequently Asked Questions
The amount of money you incur on your landscape lighting project will depend on a wide range of factors. These will be things such as the quality of fixtures, installing lights on outdoor structures like pergolas and patios, the size of your landscape, the power source – electricity or solar, security needs, and any additional renovations to your back or front yard.
Motion sensor lights, timed outdoor lights, and floodlights are all great resources to secure your home. Adding exterior lighting in strategic places can definitely aid in deterring intruders.
A combination of home security, curb appeal, and backyard aesthetics are the perfect reason to light up your home’s exterior. Here are some of the outdoor lighting trends of 2022.
- Smart Lights
- Motion-Sensing Lights
- Bistro Lighting
- Hardscape Lighting
- Solar Powered Pathways
- Step Lights